Are you an expert in the field of technical software testing? And would you like to improve your skills in testing? Then
come and join our team as a Test Automation Engineer.
We are looking for a test engineer with excellent know-how of different technical software testing techniques. At Oodit, you will be utilising your expertise to make a difference for our clients and software development team. Whether you are
an all-round test specialist, or an expert in test automation or testing in Agile/SCRUM environments, for instance, you are the one that will make the difference.
What will your activities involve?
- You will help our software development team define and specify requirements
- You will use structured methods for identifying risks in products and projects and mitigating them
- You will be the one everyone comes to with questions and the COO’s right hand
- Who are you?
Who are you
- You are an enthusiastic team player who can enthuse others about your plans
- You are a real quality thinker
- You are aware of the most recent developments in technical testing
- You can rapidly find your way around in the Oodit SaaS (Software as a Service) solution and look beyond the limits
of testing, e.g. in configuration or defect management, building environment and software development
- You want to develop through training and educational courses and innovative projects
- You have strong communication and advisory skills
- You have a good command of the English language, Dutch is a pre
What are we offering?
- A contract with a salary in accordance with market conditions
- Profit sharing
- Mobility budget
- Extensive internal training possibilities
- A passionate, enthusiastic, helpful team of (test) colleagues
- Opportunities to study recent developments, such as Behaviour Driven Development and Model Based Testing.
What do we expect from you?
- A completed higher professional (HBO) or university education (WO) in Software or System Engineering or equivalent,
e.g. Electronics or Mechatronics
- At least 3 years of experience with testing a SAAS(Software as a Service) environment
- Know-how and expertise in various testing methods, techniques and tooling
- Know-how or experience in the field of software development in C#, .Net, .Net Core and Angular
- ISTQB Foundation or TMap Next Test Engineer certification is a must; candidates with ISTQB Advanced or TMAP Next
Test Manager certifications will be given preference
- Candidates with experience with Agile/Scrum will be given preference.
Apply for this Job
Are you our match for this vacancy and do you meet most requirements? Contact us