Code of conduct
Team, work & client
We have passion for our team, platform, solutions and clients. We are Oodit. 8 hours a day we live, eat, talk, type and work together under the roof of Oodit. That’s 24% of your week. Let’s make sure our office space a happy space – where everybody is welcome under our roof. We work hard, but in the end, we make sure we have fun! In this code of conduct we have captured and written down some general guidelines. It’s a framework how we like to interact, work and it gives everyone a guideline in making daily decisions. We have share within our team our Business EQ, IT & Data EQ and Office EQ.
Code of conduct
- Treat others as you want to be treated. Being polite and respectful is a good start for a ‘warm’ cooperation and open communication.
- With an open mind you will be able to reach out, have better understanding of some else’s suggestion and challenges. Helping each other in professional way, will bring us further and creates positive energy.
- We have a flexible mindset to get things done. We share how and what can be the consequences of the actions we take (and what we won’t be able to do)
- Push hard for the best result and we always want to achieve the best possible quality and outcome. Together we raise the bar and strive to reach the next level. If we can’t make it, we share it with the team and our clients. We don’t make up.
- We strive to generate good and healthy revenue.
- Long term above short term!
- Self-development; if you want to do something and learn more, do it or don’t :), but bring it to the table and share it with your team-lead and management.
- Share Knowledge: we share our progress and learnings with each other. We show new features in the group (colleagues, partners and clients) and explain the benefits & constraints.
- Be professional! Keep appointments